The corrosion of thermal equipment is directly related to the quality of water vapor. (1) Impurities in waterAlthough boiler feed water usually undergoes strict water purification...
- Wear corrosion, galvanic corrosion and high and low temperature corrosion of thermal equipment
- Hydrogen damage, pitting and crevice corrosion of thermal equipment
- Stress corrosion and intergranular corrosion of thermal equipment
- Oxygen corrosion, acid corrosion, alkali corrosion, and soda corrosion of thermal equipment
- Influencing factors of thermal equipment corrosion
Boiler material Corrosion classification method for thermal equipment Corrosion during equipment outage cylinder Dissolved gas in water Gas turbine power generation General corrosion Heater High temperature corrosion resistance High temperature resistance strength Impurities in water Internal combustion engine power generation Localized corrosion Metal corrosion pressure and stress Resistance to steam oxidation Steam engine power generation Temperature The effect of water velocity The influence of pH Thermal fatigue performance Turbine blade material Turbine main shaft Types of hydrogen damage Types of Stress Corrosion Types of wear and corrosion